User avatar

[deleted1]

  • Lyrics Re: Rushed Relationships

    Lol, I'm gonna re crit this. I re read my other crit and it wasn't really a helpful one. Now, here's a real crit :wink: I really do like this ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spider

    This is a good poem. I like the details you used to explain how a spider works. This should be expaneded a little more. I'm not sure this belongs in ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Siblings

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10, I'm not sure what it is >

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new!

    Yo welcome to YWS. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) I'm Rick. I'm not too sure on what the Green Movement is, but I'd love to learn and ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 100% Avatar: 100% Custom title: 85% Country: 90% Signature: 100% Overall: 95% (does not know averages so that's my guess :wink: )

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Edger Allen Poe's "Tell Tale Heart"

    I agree with Aet. This is a type of plagerism. Please do not post other people's work on here without permission of the company.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I'd be...well, it's a tie, between, Sloth, Bear, Platypus, Hampster XD don't ask XD!!!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Talking

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Who?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    I like taking them, yes...Umm..Who the heck is Pat Buchanan? XD

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Gwen vs. Ayra (Poll)

    I've never really met either of them, so I can't vote XD sorry!!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Brief (not sure XD)

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    My cousin Justin. ( Linds know's what I'm talking about) he is a pest

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    XD That'e perfect. Nutty and Squallz. XD XD. They did that stroy together, They'd be perfect!! Sorry Andy and Chey ;)

    Jan 4, 2008


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)